The development of Android applications is on boom now! More and more users are added to this platform every day. In fact they also prefer to use Android base devices instead of iPhone device and other types of smart phones. The main reason for it is interactive applications and convenient to use. Today hundreds of thousands of applications are listed in the market of Android applications and still the development of new Android apps is going on. There are many developers who have tasted success in Android application development but this is not the case with all the developers. There are some developers who unintentionally make minor but important mistakes during the development phase. These mistakes at last turn into the blunder.
If you are also an Android app developer or thinking about a career in this field then you are at the right place. This article provides information about some of the common mistakes which most of the developers make. Read the information provided below and find out what is needed to be avoided while Android application development.
- The approach of baseless development and planning: It is a well known mistake which most of the developers make during development of new Android apps. They usually start the development part without analyzing the trend of the market and thus are unable to get important information like what a user want? Applications developed with this approach to get a bad response from the users and target audience. So start by examining the requirements of users.
- Poor and improper UI design: Most of the new Android coders does not have an idea about the value of an attractive UI design. The developers should not forget that their main purpose is to make the experience of user enjoyable and pleasant. Avoiding such critical parameters can lead to failure in the field of Android application development. The UI designs for Android can vary according to the device so it is crucial to design app UI which can easily run on screen of any size.
- Poor compatibility with different versions of Android OS: The version of Android we are using today is quite different from the first version. Till now, about 8 versions of Android have released. But most of the developers create applications which are specific to a particular version. It is a huge mistake. Therefore, the developers are required to create new Android apps which are not OS specific.
- Inappropriate information about the configuration: Most of the developers do not provide appropriate information related to configuration in the androidmanifest.xml file. This makes difficult to use the services and platform again.
- Memory management and battery life are some of the other important factors needed to be considered during the development phase of an Android application.
These are crucial errors and mistakes which can spoil your Android application. So, it will be better if you can avoid them and get an ideal Android application.